Saturday, February 27, 2010

FYI

I knew that a number of educational opps and interesting lectures were available free online, but I didn't realize the extent of the offerings available until yesterday. If you're interested in simply getting the knowledge and you don't need degrees or certificates, these materials are information bonanzas that anyone with a computer can access. Here are a few interesting ones to whet your appetite:

M.I.T. Open Courseware

John Hopkins Open Courseware

Berklee College of Music

Stanford (Stanford on itunes)

OpenLearn UK: Open Access University

Gresham College, London

Carnegie Mellon

Free Online Language Courses

Small Business Administration Free Online Business Training Programs

Free-Ed.Net

Free Online Public School


HAVE FUN!

3 Comments:

Blogger Anna Van Z said...

They even have ground school online for free! Awesome.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Jefferson's Guardian said...

Is there anywhere online I can get a fake JD so I can become a corrupt member of congress, too?

Or, a MD? Then, maybe, I could figure out a way to abort Bob Marshall...

2:00 AM  
Blogger Anna Van Z said...

I want to learn how to make and spend large amounts of fake money, like the Wall Street cartel does.
Or failing that, maybe I could just learn how to design and print a damn good facsimile.
You know, like the Fed!

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home