Saturday, August 19, 2006

An Introduction to the 9/11 Truth Movement by Bob Andrews

My impulse to study the truth of the 9/11 attacks stemmed originally from the absolute lack of desire on the government's part to conduct a comprehensive investigation into the most serious breech of national security in this nation's history. VP Cheney said publicly that an investigation of 9/11 would detract from national security resources and therefore wouldn't be conducted. This didn't make any sense to me. Noe did it make any sense that the contractors cleaning up ground-zero quickly spirited all the remaining parts and rubble out of the country, much of it to be sold to China as scrap metal. One would think that after the murder of almost 3000 people in a single event, there would be at least some forensic investigation before removing all the evidence.
I joined the 9/11 truth movement already in full swing in 2002. There were just too many contradictory facts that came from original news broadcasts and documented eye witness reports to ignore. Then, when structural engineers, electronics experts, physicists, scientists, and journalists began to pay increasingly more attention to the obviously trumped-up initial story, I developed even greater confidence in my beliefs and began to try to educate others as well as myself.
I believe it is our patriotic duty as Americans to confront our leaders and demand that they provide clear and researched explanations to events such as 9/11 as well as to any of the policices they make. I believe that the founders of our country also believed this. But today, those that are critical of the government are often called traitors. I am not a traitor. I love my country, served my country seven years in the military during Viet Nam, and truly support the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. I have voted in every national election since I was of voting
age, and try to keep well-read in political and current events.
Here is a short list of websites dedicated to the truth of the 9/11 attacks. Each of these sites will provide yet other sites to explore:
www.st911.org
www.physics911.net
www.911truth.org
www.wtc7.net
www.wanttoknow.info/911coverup10pg
I welcome any comments you may have - Bob Andrews, neonsidewalk@yahoo.com

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Len Hart said...

Great post! I am happy to see people daring to speak out now. For too long it was "un-patriotic" to question the multitude of holes in the "official conspiracy theory", the Bush conspiracy theory of 911. Bush, it must be remembered, opposed EVERY investigation of 911 at every juncture. The first queston is, therefore, WHY?

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home