Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Here's a fun coffee break activity...

Call the Waycross, GA Police Department, and ask them why they shot an unarmed diabetic (who happened to be black) who was having blood sugar problems and a reaction to his diabetes meds. Their number is 912-287-2921. I tried, but they hung up on me. See if you can get anywhere.

I'd really like to know the answer to this. If there is one, that is - aside from the fact that police departments nationwide now seem to be cadres of psychotic, paranoid thugs with lots o' military equipment and a mindset that citizens are "the enemy". And any citizen who doesn't instantly comply with whatever their squirming lizard brains desire in the moment can and is often murdered on the spot. How many stories like this one are we going to stomach before we raise hell about the disturbing mentality which seems to govern police nationwide?

I can't imagine any situation these days where I'd turn to the police for assistance with anything. Or state wildlife officials, either. They're just as bad, what with raiding people's properties in full military gear to gun down orphaned baby deer or pet deer. But I digress....

1 Comments:

Blogger Optimistic Existentialist said...

I saw this on the news this morning...crazy!!

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home