Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Airport is Just the Beginning

This is something I first heard about a couple of week ago, and I was stunned then. I wanted to see what else would come to light about these devices, and now more information is coming out - albeit mostly in the alternative media.

An astute reader sent me this link to a piece on the AmericaBlog, and it behooves all of us to find out as much as we can now. Before long, not even our insides will be free from intrusion. I know this sounds like sci-fi, but this is real and it's underway.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jefferson's Guardian said...

If they aimed "the device" at all 535 members of Congress and the Senate, I wonder what they'd find on a majority of 'em?

Here are a few thoughts: (1) Blood on their hands; (2) Conservatives with no heart and no brain; (3) Democrats with no spine; and (4) Semen on their shorts after acceptance of bribes.

It's too late for me, so I can't think of any others. Surely, Father Thyme, you can add to the list?

9:25 PM  
Blogger Father Tyme said...

JG,
Shorts aren't the only place they'd find Congressional semen!

Cheap perfume; Bollingers; Gold residue; smegma; excessive LDL; STDs;
copious methane; feces in the cranial cavity in many (vacuum in others); KY Jelly, Astroglide; lots of vaseline; latex residue (some on lips)...

I'll give it more thought tomorrow.

11:28 PM  
Blogger Jefferson's Guardian said...

Can it detect ice-water in the veins of bankers? From a cellular level in the brain, can it detect their psychosis? Can it see greed? Corruption? Collusion? Conspiracy?

Can we aim one down Wall Street?

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home